What is Motz Tech PC Patrol?
Motz Tech PC Patrol is a service that helps keep your PC running great and your data protected. It performs hourly checks to ensure your systems are in peak condition. If there‘s a problem, we’ll receive an alert showing the cause of the problem. When alerted, we will advise you on the best course of action. When repairs are needed, we can quickly and easily connect to your PC with your permission.
The net result? Rapid, accurate response and dramatically reduced downtime.
A Constant Level Of Proactive Monitoring At An Affordable Price
Geared specifically towards home users and micro-businesses (small businesses with less than 5 PCs), this solution provides the advantages of Managed IT on a smaller but no less effective scale. With Motz Tech PC Patrol, you can rest easy knowing that your system is being monitored by a Microsoft certified technician, in addition to:
- Multi-Layered managed security software keeps you protected with Anti-Virus, Anti-Ransomware, Firewall, and Web Security Filtering.
- Daily backup of your critical files keeps them safe from harm.
- Accurate alerts that mean we can address problems quickly.
- Proactive performance monitoring to detect when tune-ups or upgrades may be needed
- Peace of mind knowing that Windows and other software is updated and operating properly.
- Reduced downtime and increase productivity in the office or at home.
- Quick remote support helps you get the help you need fast.
- Discounts on any Motz Technologies onsite repair for your monitored PC.
The Motz Tech PC Patrol package offers a 56% reduction of the total cost of purchasing each of the included services individually.
We also offer the following additional add-on services:
- Remote access to your PC from anywhere powered by LogMeIn Professional
- Web content filter to block content you find objectionable
How Do I Get Started?
It takes just 30 minutes for this solution to be to put into place, and it can easily be installed remotely. There’s no need for a technician to visit, which means we’re able to get you started without needing to schedule an onsite installation. Simply click here to select which add-ons you need and how many PCs you wish to cover, place your order, and we will take it from there!
We respect your privacy! Our monitoring software does NOT collect ANY personal information. Data backed up offsite is encrypted for your protection.