Who do You Turn to for Pro-Growth IT Consulting for Your Small To Mid-Size Business?
Every business owner has to make decisions. Because your small to mid-size company is highly dependent on technology, the choices that are available to you are tied to the cost and capabilities of technology. Our technicians serve as consultants for all your daily and high-level IT questions.
We help you understand the answers to questions such as:
- How long will my hardware last?
- Should I be looking at moving to the cloud?
- Can Office 365 be integrated with my CRM to avoid repetitive manual input?
- What is the IT side of a renovation or a facility move going to cost me?
- How can I protect my data?
- What should I be planning for in my IT budget?
Why Hire An IT Consultant?
Tired of Spending Hours on the Phone with Your Hardware or Software Vendor IT Support? – Our IT Consultants Take Care of That.
You don’t have time to waste. Our IT consultants free our clients from dealing with IT vendors. Because we have long-standing relationships with the leading hardware and software vendors, we are able to get the information or the needed resolution more quickly than you could on your own. Let us deal with your IT vendor issues, so you can get back to running your business.
Would You Like to Talk to an IT Consultant About Newer, More Efficient Technologies for Your Business? We do that too!
Have you seen advertisements for a new technology that you think might be the key to greater efficiency within your business?
Maybe someone within your industry has been raving about a new piece of software that has revolutionized their organization.
Is it right for you? – Maybe…but maybe not.
Talk to a Motz Tech IT consultant.
We’ll help you sort between the good, the bad, and the ugly of emerging technologies – giving you the solutions that will work best for your internal processes and organizational goals.
Pro-Growth IT Services
- Managed Services – Proactively maintaining, managing, monitoring, and securing your IT environment
- Data Backup and Recovery – Automatically ensuring that your data and workflow is backed up and available to you
- Cloud Solutions– Thoughtfully implementing cloud solutions that provide for scalability, mobility, and cost savings
- IT Consulting – Regularly providing executive-level IT consulting for technology-impacted decisions
- Help Desk – Resolving everyday IT issues to keep workflow moving
- Office 365 / Dropbox – Consistently delivering support for modern office productivity solutions